We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The cabbage is chosen at the right size for the barrel, to be hard, with many smooth sheets and to have thin backs. In my barrel there are 4 rows of 4 cabbages if they are chosen well.
Wash the apples, quinces, corn cobs, dill, thyme and clean the horseradish and cut into suitable pieces.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
In the barrel first fit the hose for pritocit which must be on the bottom of the barrel with one head and the other head is pulled out of the barrel to a floor palm.
Put the first layer of cabbage on the bottom of the barrel. If there are large spaces between them, you can put quarters or halves of cabbage, they will be good for sauerkraut.
Between the cabbages put pieces of quince, quarters of apple, cobs broken in two and pieces of horseradish.
Put the dill and thyme bindings and spread over the entire surface.
Put the second layer of cabbage and among the apple, quince, horseradish. And so on until the barrel is full.
Roll the hose in the barrel and fill it with warm brine.
Brine is made 1 tablespoon of coarse salt per liter of warm water.
Let the air out for 2-3 hours, fill it with brine, put the lid on and put it in its place, in the closet on the balcony next to me. (is placed on a wheeled support)
After 3 days, and then every 3 days, the cabbage is chopped (more recently it is blown with a pipe, but it doesn't seem the same to me).
I use the hose to pull the brine into a large pot (15 liters) from where I return it with a kettle in the barrel after venting it in the pot.
When I consider that I have packed all the amount of brine, I put the wooden slats that will keep the cabbage in the brine, I roll the hose in the barrel, I put the lid back in the cupboard for the next 3 days when the operation is resumed.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
After souring, after removing the cabbage, place a weight on the slats to keep the cabbage in the brine. (I put a 2 l plastic bottle filled with water and tighten the stopper well. That's enough.)
When it is sour it is very good and the juice is yellow, excellent.
I don't say what to do with it or how to consume it, because everyone knows it!
Pickled cauliflower: recipes for every taste
Many people like cauliflower and this is not at all strange: it has a pleasant aroma and a mild taste. This vegetable can be eaten fresh and cooked, it is put in salads, soups, baked, cooked and how beautiful the pickled cauliflower turns out! It is called so not because of the color, the fact is that this type of cabbage looks like a bouquet of small white flowers, hence the name.
Many people like cauliflower and it is not at all strange.
- mineral composition: iron, calcium, fluorine, manganese, potassium, zinc, magnesium, copper
- vitamin composition: B1, 2, 6, K, A, C, U, H, E
- trace elements: polyunsaturated fatty acids, biotin, starch, organic acids.
Caloric value: 30 kcal / 100 g.
Delicious pickled cauliflower (video)
How to cook cauliflower
Looking at such a rich useful composition, it is a shame to lose it during cooking, but if you do everything right, the vegetable will keep its maximum utility.
In the microwave
- Disassemble the cabbage into inflorescences, wash, dry on a towel.
- Put the pieces in a saucepan, add a few tablespoons of water, cover with a lid, send in the oven.
- Turn on the maximum power for 3 minutes, then remove it, add a little salt and cook for another 4 minutes at maximum power.
Cooked in a saucepan
- As in the first case, we divide the vegetable into inflorescences, wash it, dry it.
- Put the cabbage in a bowl, pour water, salt. We light a strong fire.
- After boiling, make less heat, cook for 4-10 minutes.
To keep the cooked vegetable white, add a little sugar to boiling water or add milk.
In a multicooker
- Put the prepared cabbage inflorescences in a cooking pot.
- Activate the "Steam" cooking mode.
- Set for 15-30 minutes.
After any method of cooking, the vegetable can be marinated quickly, closed for the winter in jars or simply eaten.
Cauliflower: a quick recipe
Many recipes for cooking cabbage at home by pickling are very simple and do not require special equipment and culinary skills. Consider one of these.
- 1 head of cabbage
- 10 pieces. black pepper
- 5 pieces. scented
- 5 bay leaves
- 7 pcs. pink
- For brine per liter of cabbage broth:
- 30 gr. Sahara
- 35 gr. salt
- 150 gr. 9% acetic acid.
Divide the vegetable into inflorescences, wash, leave on a towel so that the water is glass.
Divide the vegetable into inflorescences, wash, leave on a towel so that the water is glass
Cook in a saucepan. This can be done according to the rules suggested above, or you can simply put the vegetable in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
Cook in a saucepan
We catch boiled inflorescences, we leave them alone for a while.
We catch boiled inflorescences, we leave them alone for a while
Measure a liter of broth, let it boil, put all the spices, salt and sugar, boil for 5 minutes. Extinguish the fire, pour acetic acid.
Put the inflorescences in clean jars or plastic containers, lightly fill the marinade, close with a nylon lid
Set the inflorescences in clean jars or plastic containers, lightly fill the marinade, close with a nylon lid. We go to a cool place all night.
In the morning, the pickled appetizer is ready.
Delicious pickled cauliflower: step by step recipe
Daily allowance in garlic marinade
- 500 gr. cabbage
- 1 small carrot
- 1 hot pepper
- Brine (per liter of water):
- 75 gr. Sahara
- 75 gr. salt
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 laurels
- 3 cloves sticks
- 7 pcs. black pepper
- 75 ml acetic acid 9%
- 85 ml vegetable oil.
- Cut the head into pieces, cut the large ones in half.
- Wash the carrots, peel, three on a regular coarse grater or Korean.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers, cut into cubes. Stir with the carrots.
- Making a pickle. Boil water, add spices, salt and sugar, pass the garlic through a garlic press, pour sunflower oil, acetic acid, mix. Add the cabbage. Cook under the lid for 2 minutes, turn off.
- Pour the mixture of carrots and peppers into the marinade with inflorescences, mix, leave under a closed lid until cool.
The chilled salted vegetable preparation is ready in 24 hours. Put in jars, keep in a cool place.
- 500 gr kaputa
- 1 PCS. red onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 chili pod
- 5 gr. coriander
- 45 gr. Sahara
- 25 gr. salt
- 5 pcs. black and allspice
- 5 pieces. pink
- 1 liter of water
- 55 gr. white wine vinegar.
- Peel an onion, wash it and cut it in half.
- Cut the cabbage head into separate branches, cook for 3 minutes. When it boils. Throw in a sieve, pour ice water.
- Set the inflorescences in clean, sterilized jars: a layer of onion-garlic mixture, a layer of cabbage.
- Add 2.5 g to each container. coriander, hot peppers, cloves and ringed chili.
- Cook the brine. Add the specified amount of salt, sugar and acetic acid in the ingredients to one liter of water.
- Pour the finished pickled brine.
- We pasteurize the cans for a quarter of an hour, we roll them. Turn around, wait until they cool completely (wrap), store.
How to make Korean pickled cauliflower
Canned cauliflower can be different, spicy, spicy, with oil or can be made in Korean. Such a preparation does not last long and does not require sterilization of vessels.
- 700 gr. inflorescences
- 1 carrot
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons Korean style carrot spices
- 1 liter of water
- 180 g sugar (faceted glass)
- 60 gr. salt
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 200 ml 9% vinegar.
Korean spice for carrots can be purchased ready-made, or you can collect from coriander, dried garlic, hot peppers, black pepper, red pepper and chopped laurel.
- My inflorescences, cut in half, boil for 5 minutes, send to a collector.
- Marinade. Bring the water to a boil, add the amount of salt, sugar, oil needed for a liter, cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the boiled cabbage in prepared containers, fill it with brine, leave it in a cool place until it cools completely.
- Meanwhile, wash, clean, three grated carrots.
- Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely.
- Pour the carrots, Korean spices, garlic into the chilled cabbage, mix. Leave to marinate for 6 hours.
Preservation of cauliflower in jars without sterilization
If you like the canned workpiece, but there is no time to mess with sterilization, you can do without it. Marinating a vegetable without such processing gives an equally tasty result.
Thai yellow cauliflower
- 500 gr. cabbage
- a bunch of basil
- a bunch of pods
- 1 laurel
- 15 gr. turmeric
- 15 gr. coriander seeds
- 15 gr. mustard seeds
- 5 pieces. black peppercorns
- 7 pcs. scented
- 35 gr. Sahara
- 30 gr. salt
- 75 ml of 9% vinegar
- 1.5 l of water.
- Divide the cabbage into large inflorescences, my.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, then place in a refrigerator.
- Cook the brine. Put all the spices in 3 liters of cabbage broth, salt, sugar, boil for 5 minutes, finally pour in acetic acid.
- We spread the inflorescences mixed with herbs in an enamel pan, they do not pull out.
- Fill with hot brine, leave under the lid until completely cooled.
Transfer the cooled workpiece to the jar together with the brine, close the lid tightly, store in a cool place for up to 4 months.
Murata cauliflower recipe (video)
Regardless of the method of cooking a vegetable you choose, the appetizer is always very tasty and suitable for serving. Such preservation retains almost all the advantages of vegetables and is complemented by other products.
How to put pickled cabbage
Ingredients for sauerkraut:
- 20-25 cabbages
- 20 sprigs of dried dill
- 10 horseradish roots
- 10 bundles of dried thyme
- 4-5 hands of corn kernels
- 1.5 kg coarse salt
- 1 cup peppercorns
- 3-4 drops of yellow.
Secrets for the best sauerkraut
- For starters, it's important to note that you need an oak barrel, not a plastic one. In the oak barrel the sauerkraut will keep its juice much clearer.
- The oak barrel must have a wooden or metal plug fixed in it, and at the end be provided with a tap
- The barrel in which you are going to put the pickled cabbage must be scalded beforehand and left for a day with water and quicklime in it. These ingredients help eliminate impurities. Subsequently, the barrel is washed in a few boiling waters.
- In order not to clog the barrel and to be able to pull the cabbage, a braid of dill twigs will be made next to the wooden or metal plug. The juice from the cabbage barrel will be removed and poured back, several times, to deeply dissolve the salt deposited on the bottom of the barrel.
Steps to pickle cabbage
Sprinkle a layer of salt, thyme, dill, corn kernels, a few slices of quince and a few leaves of cabbage on the bottom of the barrel. After that, clean the cabbages of the first leaves and dig well in the area of the spine. Peeled cabbage is placed in the wooden barrel, but with the hole up. The master sauerkraut recipe is one of the safest and tastiest recipes.
Put salt on each cabbage, and add horseradish, dill, corn, pepper, thyme and quince slices. Put a second layer of verses and continue with spices. The same procedure is done until the barrel is filled.
After the first week, the barrel of cabbage is emptied of the juice on the plug, the juice is blown, then it is put back in the barrel, on top.
Taste the cabbage juice, and if necessary match it with salt or take it from the liquid (if it is too salty) and replace it with plain water.
Once a week, add the cabbage juice (remove and pour back, several times in a row), until the cabbage has become completely sour.
Peel a squash, grate it and add a pinch of salt. Put some of the spices on the bottom of the barrel. After that, stir well, each cabbage, in turn, as tight as possible. Between the top, add the spices and the rest of the salt, so that it reaches everywhere. Pour water on top.
Don't worry if all the cabbages don't fit in the barrel. Close the barrel, put something heavy on top (so that the cabbage is completely submerged in the brine that will form) and open it for 2-3 days.
When you see that foam is beginning to form on the surface, it is a sign that fermentation has begun. Now start the pritocation (blowing the air inside, with the help of a hose), which must be done once every 3 days, up to 3 weeks. Find out how to properly prick sauerkraut!
Cabbage retains its miraculous properties even after fermentation, so regular consumption of sauerkraut provides the body with the vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes it needs.
Pickled cabbage is ideal to eat in the diet for treating ulcers, but also in diets to lose weight with cabbage soup.
Pickled cabbage with beetroot in a jar (for winter)!
An interesting and tasty pickle of sauerkraut with beetroot.
-parsley and, optionally, celery
-8-10 black peppercorns (for 1 jar)
-5 cloves of garlic (for 1 jar).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
2.Cut the cabbage into pieces. Their size varies depending on the vessel used for canning.
3.Cut the garlic and hot pepper into thick slices and the parsley into pieces.
Advice. Optionally, you can remove the hot pepper seeds.
4. Peel the beets and cut them in half into rounds.
Advice. Wear gloves so that you are not left with your fingers painted.
5. At the base of the jars, add black peppercorns, a layer of cabbage, parsley, garlic, hot peppers and a layer of beets.
6. Continue to alternate the layers until you fill the jars.
7. Pour the brine into jars, all the way to the edges. For 1 jar of 0.75l you need 700-800 ml of brine.
Advice. After a while, during the fermentation the brine is left and you will need to add more. So if you have brine left, don't throw it away.
8. Cover the jars with lids, without closing them tightly, place them in plates, because during fermentation a little liquid may flow from the jars, and leave them at room temperature for 1 day.
9. The next day, pour more brine into jars, cover them again with lids and leave them for another day at room temperature.
10. Repeat the steps for 4 days. As it ferments, the cabbage will turn beet-colored.
11.After it is ready, keep the can in a cool place.
Serve cabbage and pickles for dinner with potatoes or meat dishes.