We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The potatoes are cleaned and boiled in salted water. After boiling, drain the water and pass.
The chicken breast is also boiled in water in which I put the spices, according to taste. After it is ready, cut it into cubes.
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the yolks mixed with sour cream and melted butter, crushed garlic, mashed potatoes and diced chicken breast. Mix lightly with a spatula.
Pour the composition into a heat-resistant dish greased with butter, sprinkle with grated cheese and put in the oven over medium heat to high until lightly browned on top.
Source of inspiration
It is the fastest and simplest cheese soufflé recipe. Nothing complicated!
We present you a recipe for cheese soufflé. These French delicacies are obtained particularly fine, soft and fragrant. Pay attention and time to the egg white foam and success is guaranteed. The soufflé is perfect both for the family dinner and for the holiday meal. Surprise your guests with such a delight and the recipe will be in high demand.
-1 pinch of ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
2. Gradually add the flour, then the milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir constantly.
3. Cut the cheese into medium-sized pieces.
4. Stir continuously until the cheese melts.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and add the yolks. Mix well.
6. In a bowl, whisk the egg whites.
7. Add the egg white foam to the cheese mixture. Mix carefully without putting too much effort.
8. Grease the baking tins with butter and sprinkle with flour. Pour the resulting mixture into the mold.
9. Bake the soufflé in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
10. Serve the soufflé hot.
Note:It is best to use suluguni cheese or Parmesan.
Chop the chicken breast, onion and pepper. We burn the tomato, peel it and cut it into small pieces… or pass it in the blender.
Put the onion and pepper in a bowl, put 2 tablespoons of oil and heat them a little. Then add the meat, a cup of water, tomatoes and spices.
Leave on the stove until the water drops completely.
We mix the sour cream with the milk and the egg, we season it and we leave it aside.
Wallpaper an oven dish with butter and breadcrumbs.
We put the first layer of sliced potatoes,
cheese given on a large grater,
next stew of potatoes
and again cheese and green parsley.
It is very important to put a little salt on each layer (apart from the meat layer because the meat is already seasoned).
Chicken with broccoli and potatoes
-400 g broccoli, I had frozen mixture with cauliflower and carrot, it was very good
-a smaller chicken breast
-5 suitable potatoes
-150 ml sour cream
-200 ml soup
-1 small onion
-salt and pepper
[attachmentid = 116237]
Let the frozen vegetables thaw.
We cut the chicken breast into thin strips. Then salt and pepper.
[attachmentid = 116238]
We cut the potatoes into suitable slices.
[attachmentid = 116239]
In a bowl, mix the cream and the soup.
[attachmentid = 116240]
Grease a pan of soufflé with fat and turn over the vegetables.
[attachmentid = 116241]
Add the chicken breast
[attachmentid = 116243]
Pour over the cream mixture with the soup
[attachmentid = 116245]
Cut the onion into small slices and sprinkle it on top.
Put in the preheated oven for approx. 1 hour.
[attachmentid = 116247]
It smells incredible and it's really good
[attachmentid = 116248]
Potato souffle with spinach
1 Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Thaw the spinach. Wash the potatoes, clean them, halve them and boil them in water for 7 minutes in a miracle pot. Drain the water, allow to cool slightly and grind.
2 Peel the onion and garlic. Chop the onion and grind the garlic. Heat 20 g butter in a saucepan and fry the onion. Add spinach, garlic, marjoram, salt, pepper, nutmeg and water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3 Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and mix the mashed potatoes with the spinach and egg yolks, then season. Whisk the egg whites and add carefully.
4 Grease a heat-resistant mold and put the potato composition in the mold. Grate the remaining butter over the puree and place the tray for 20 minutes in the oven or for 6 minutes at 360 W and 200 ° C in the microwave. Serve in the form.
1 serving: kcal 297 kJ 1,247 protein 10 g carbohydrates 32 g fat 14 g cholesterol 217 mg sodium 84 mg
FROM THE RECIPE DRAWER
4 medium potatoes
150 g grated cheese
100 g grated hard cheese or parmesan
3 egg whites
100 ml of lukewarm milk
50 g melted butter
2-3 sprigs of green onions
chopped green parsley
butter and breadcrumbs for wallpaper shapes
salt, pepper, chilli
CHEESE AND CHEESE POTATO BREAD
I propose a recipe suitable for both adults and children. It can be a light dinner with a vegetable salad or a "harder" garnish for Sunday meals. You choose how and when you enjoy it, I leave here the necessary ingredients and indications.
200 g boiled and mashed potatoes
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon greens (Oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme or mixture)
- I cleaned, washed, cut and boiled the potatoes, then I passed them with a fork. Over the potatoes I added the yolks, cheese, cheese, melted butter, milk and spices and mixed well. I beat the egg whites hard, then I incorporated them lightly, from the bottom up, in the composition, keeping as much air as possible in the mixture.
I placed the composition in ramekin forms (2 larger and one smaller) greased well with butter and I put it in the oven, at 180 degrees, for about 30 minutes, until it browns nicely.
The soufflés grow in the oven, so it's good that the shapes are only 3/4 full.
Recipe for a hearty meal with foil potatoes
|1. Chickens||4 pieces.|
|2. Potatoes||6 pieces.|
|3. Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons. spoons|
|4. Spices for meat (ready mix)||15 gr.|
|5. Tomatoes||3 pieces.|
|6. Red pepper||3 pieces.|
|7. Garlic||1 2 heads|
- Start by rinsing and cleaning the meat from the fat.
- Then you have to either leave the hips whole or cut them in half.
- It is important to dry them with fresh water using wet towels.
- Then you need to grease the chicken with vegetable oil and tomatoes in spices, leave for 15 minutes.
- Potatoes should be washed and cleaned, cut into slices or chopsticks.
- All remaining vegetables must be washed and cut as follows:
- Tomatoes & # 8211 thinly sliced
- Garlic & # 8211 thin plates
- Pepper & # 8211 thin straw
- They should be mixed together, including potatoes, salt.
- Each hanger should be placed on a separate piece of foil, covering the top with a mixture of vegetables.
- After wrapping all the hips, you need to put the sheets on a baking sheet, leave them in the oven for one hour at 150 degrees.
This potato soufflé recipe can be prepared as a more sophisticated preparation obtained from ingredients that can be found in almost any store and market.
The preparation time is half an hour, the soufflé being ready in about an hour. Here are the steps you need to take to get a delicious snack to your loved ones.
Ingredients for potato soufflé:
3 tablespoons unsalted butter to grease the dishes
3/4 cup unsalted butter for soufflés
1 cup breadcrumbs
1,360 kilograms of potatoes
2/3 cup lukewarm milk
freshly ground black pepper
2 eggs and 1 extra egg yolk
230 grams of blue cheese
5 steps to prepare potato soufflé:
1. Place a shelf at the bottom of the oven. Preheat the oven to 176 degrees Celsius. Grease the soufflé dishes with the 3 tablespoons of butter. Wallpaper the inside of the breadcrumbs.
2. Wash the potatoes well, do not clean them and put them in a pot of cold salted water. Bring to the boil, over medium heat, then leave for another 30 minutes or until you can easily insert a fork into them. Drain the potatoes.
3. Peel the potatoes while they are warm. Cut into large pieces, then pass immediately. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes with 1/4 cup butter and warm milk. Season to taste. Add the eggs and the extra yolk, mixing well.
4. Fill all 8 small pots of soufflés, in half, with the potato mixture. Make a hole in the potato layer, pushing the potatoes up on the walls of the pots. Fill each hole with 1/8 of the amount of blue cheese. Divide the remaining potato mixture evenly into the 8 pots, placing it on top of the cheese and leveling.
5. Put a small amount of butter on top of each soufflé and sprinkle very little paprika. Put the soufflés on the oven shelf and bake for 15 minutes. Increase the temperature to 218 degrees Celsius and leave in the oven for another 5 minutes.