We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We heat the milk slightly, it should only be warm, not hot.
Mix the yeast with a tablespoon of sugar and a few tablespoons of milk, then let the mayonnaise rise for 20 minutes.
In the bowl of the food processor, put the sugar, salt, eggs, oil, flour, mayonnaise. We start kneading and add the milk gradually. The dough obtained must be fine, silky.
Leave to rise for 45 minutes in a covered pot.
When the dough is nicely raised, divide it in two. From each piece, form a rectangle, which we roll and place in a tray lined with baking paper.
Let the bagels rise for another 20 minutes, lightly cut each one, then grease them with yolk mixed with a little milk.
Turn on the oven at 175 degrees and put a bowl of water in it.
Bake the bagels in the preheated oven for 25-35 minutes or until nicely browned.
After they cool completely, they are wrapped in food foil, to keep them soft and fluffy.
How to prepare homemade cow's cheese
Use whole milk, if you can buy cow's milk from farmers or from a reliable source, if not, you can do just as well with the one to buy, pasteurized, non-fattened, but not UHT. I used a milk with 3.7% fat.
So, boil the milk in a bowl.
Then add the lemon juice, mix and put the pot on the stove. You will notice that the milk immediately starts to separate.
*If you do not have lemon available, you can also use white wine vinegar in the same amount.
Prepare a sieve, place a gauze over it and strain it. Don't throw away the whey, it's great for donuts, cakes, pancakes or bread.
If you want, you can add a little salt.
Squeeze the gauze and drain the cheese. I tie the gauze with a rubber band so that it doesn't fall apart and let the cheese drain into the sieve with a weight on top.
In an hour or two, it's ready, take it out of the gauze and keep it in the fridge. From 2 liters of milk we obtained 400 g of cheese. Simple, right? Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
10 miraculous effects that brown beer has on you
Moderate consumption of dark beer can mean a lifelong treatment for your body, bringing many health benefits.
We present below 10 miraculous benefits that black beer brings:
Black beer is much healthier than blonde beer, which is a very good source of soluble fiber that has the ability to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol and thereby shelters the heart from vascular disease.
Natural skin remedy
Add 500 milliliters of dark beer to the bath water and you will have an excellent way to combat the effects of psoriasis, but also other chronic skin conditions.
Beer drinkers benefit from 30% more vitamin B, ie twice as much as those who prefer wine. Beer also increases the level of good cholesterol in the body and reduces the risk of arterial blockage.
(P) The best homemade sweets recipes with almond flour
Ordinary flour contains a lot of carbohydrates and can delay the appearance of the results if you consume it in parallel with the diet you follow, so the next time you feel like something sweet, what would you use almond flour ?
Rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, fiber, unsaturated fatty acids, nutrients and suitable for all diets, almond flour not only is a healthy alternative to the usual one, but also gives an intense and very aromatic taste to sweets.
And if you haven't decided yet what you want to prepare, we will help you: in the following we present you three tasty homemade sweets recipes based on almond flour. All you need is a few basic ingredients and a little patience.
The muffins, blackberries and American pancakes below will surely captivate both the younger members of your family and the older ones.
For the preparation of 8-9 muffins you will need the following ingredients:
- 150 grams of almond flour
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 60 milliliters of oil, preferably olive, but if you do not have such an assortment at hand you can also use regular oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- half a teaspoon of baking powder
- a pinch of salt.
- Take the three eggs, separate the egg whites and beat the egg whites.
- Then add the egg yolks, oil, honey and vanilla
- Separately mix the baking powder, cinnamon, almond flour, and at the end add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the two compositions, pour them into 8-9 muffin tins and keep them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, until they pass the toothpick test.
If you want to get an even more delicious option, you can add a handful of berries to the mixture. In this case, don't forget to decorate with berries at the end.
To get 8-9 servings of blackberry you will need the following ingredients:
- 100 grams of almond flour
- 30 grams of cocoa
- 100 grams of sugar or natural sweetener, if you want to avoid using regular sugar
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 100 grams of butter
- 100 grams of dark chocolate (with 0% sugar)
- a teaspoon of baking powder
- a teaspoon of rum or rum essence
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl that has been previously set on fire, taking care to always stir
- Then add the cocoa powder, rum essence and vanilla extract
- Beat the eggs whole with your favorite sugar or sweetener, as appropriate, until they double in volume.
- In the egg composition add the mixture of cocoa, rum and vanilla, lightly homogenizing with a spatula
- Finally add the almond flour and baking powder, stirring gently with circular motions.
- The composition thus obtained is poured into a form greased with butter and lined with baking paper.
- Leave in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test.
To get 8-9 fluffy pancakes you need to prepare the following ingredients:
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- half a cup of unsweetened almond milk (but if you don't have this assortment at home you can also use regular milk)
- a quarter of a cup of vegetable oil
- a ripe banana
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a teaspoon of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- seasonal fruit or maple syrup for topping.
- Add the eggs, almond milk or regular milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, almond flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt to the blender and mix until the composition is perfectly blended.
- Put oil in a non-stick pan, pour a quarter cup of the composition obtained, spread with a spatula and leave for about 2 minutes, then turn the pancake on the other side and leave again for about 2 minutes.
- Repeat the above instructions for the rest of the remaining composition
- At the end, add fresh fruit or maple syrup on top.
Important: American pancakes are eaten hot, so we recommend serving them the same.
That being said, all you have to do is choose one of the recipes above and try it right now. Good appetite!
I have been making homemade bread quite often lately and I almost miss the fresh smell of bread when I don't have enough time and I have to buy some hot buns.
A friend scolded me for not posting a seed bread (which she tasted) that I made a few days ago, but it was so good that I didn't even get to photograph it…
Below you will find an equally successful and tasty bread recipe with a bread crust "on the hearth" that you can try without fail and maybe in the oven of the home stove.
- 600 gr. White flour
- 300 ml. warm water
- 10 gr. salt (1 tablespoon)
- 5 gr. sugar (1 teaspoon)
- 20 gr. milk powder (2 tablespoons)
- 7 gr. dry yeast (1 sachet)
- 1 or
- 50 gr. butter
Dissolve the yeast with the sugar in a little warm water and set it aside for a few minutes until it starts to activate.
Sift the flour into a fairly large bowl, sprinkle the salt on the edge so that it does not come into direct contact with the yeast that I pour in the middle then add the egg, soft butter and powdered milk.
I start mixing with one hand and with the other pour a little of the warm water until I get a soft crust that I knead for at least 15 minutes.
I cover it with a towel and leave it to rise over the stove with the oven on ready for baking. At the same time it will maintain a fairly favorable temperature in the kitchen for my dough to grow nicely.
After about an hour I turn the leavened crust on the counter, knead it for a few more minutes and shape a longer bagel that I sprinkle with flour.
I line a tray with a drop of olive oil and flour, then place the bread on the diagonal and let it rest for about 15-20 minutes.
I set a high temperature of 220 ° for the beginning and because I don't have a ventilated oven, I put another tray under the grill in which I add a very cold cup of water. This will create a humid atmosphere inside the oven and allow the bread to grow before forming the long-awaited crust.
I don't go to the oven at all for the first 20-25 minutes, then the temperature drops to 180 ° and I wait impatiently for another 20 minutes until I notice the color I want.
I can barely refrain from breaking the wonderful corner, but I have to wrap it in a few towels and let it cool down a bit.
10 homemade vegetable pate recipes
We chose for this collection of 10 homemade vegetable pate recipes the recipes we liked the most. They have also been tried and tested by many housewives online, with an excellent result! I am convinced that they will be helpful to you, especially during the fasts. But not only then, but whenever you want vegetarian or vegan spreads. Definitely, these are some healthy, tasty and filling choices.
Click on the pictures to get to each complete recipe!
Franzela Gustoasă, much better than the one from the trade
Much better than the commercial one, it doesn't even compare - Tasty homemade Franzela - For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 500 g of flour
- 12 g of yeast
- 8 g salt
- 60 g butter
- 200 ml of milk
- 100 ml of water
- 2 yolks
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Add butter, milk and water. Mix very well until smooth.
2. Knead until you get a soft dough.
3. Let the dough rise for 10 minutes.
4. After this time, form the bagel and place it in a baking tray.
5. Using a knife, make a few cuts on the surface of the bagel.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Moldovan house cake recipe
750 grams of minced pork
four tablespoons of rice (like this one here)
a hardened onion
a tablespoon of oil
two tablespoons of water
salt, pepper, thyme, to taste
chalky intestines for cisca
a can of vinegar
a medium onion
Preparation for the Moldovan house cake recipe
- The day before we start making the cake, we rinse the mats very well, several times in cold water and then we put them in vinegar in which we put a finely chopped onion and leave them overnight.
- The next day we take them out of the vinegar, rinse and rub them very well with a little corn and grate them carefully using a knife with the part that does not cut, trying to remove the last remnants of impurities from the matte. NOTE! It is very important to clean the mats very well. Otherwise the cake will have an unpleasant smell and taste!
- Boil the rice for ten minutes and then drain it
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the chopped onion, let it cook for a minute, two, then add water and continue cooking the onion for another ten minutes, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Mix the rice with the minced meat and the hardened onion and season with salt, pepper and thyme. Note! I did not write the amounts of salt, pepper and thyme because it depends on everyone's taste. We usually eat less salty.
- We fill the intestines with the obtained composition, taking care not to stuff too much composition in them because, when boiled, the rice will swell and we needed space.
- We tie the stuffed mats at the ends, prick them from place to place and put them to boil in a pot with cold water, taking care that, from time to time, we prick them with a fork.
- Let them boil for an hour on medium heat after which we can take them out of the water, leave them to cool and keep them in the fridge until we want to eat them.
- Cut into slices and fry on both sides in hot oil. Serve with hot polenta and a horseradish beet salad.
Have a craving for a Moldovan house cake!
Note: I found out on Facebook that it can also be eaten in soup. Here is what I learned from Mr. Ioan Cristea about how to make chisca that is put in soup
At my place in Ocna-Mures, the meat from the pork neck was made with bacon and everything. Cut into pieces the salt, pepper and add garlic and a certain amount of water where the mice boiled. Mix everything and put the contents in a thick mat of pork. After tying the heads, it was placed in a pot of boiling water and kept for about 2 minutes and then taken out on a dog to cool. He smoked it together with the sausage and when he wanted to use it, he cut a piece as needed. It was gorgeous !!
Click HERE or on the picture below and SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube channel as well!
I publish a new video recipe every week!
If you want a soft and fluffy homemade bread, you need to follow certain procedures. Housewives who put hot dishes on the table that leave your mouth watering keep secrets that they pass on from generation to generation, but which have been revealed in time to & bdquoamatorilor & rdquo. Here are some of the most important secrets for a fluffy homemade bread!
Follow the recipe exactly! It is generally important to follow the instructions strictly, but it becomes essential when you want to prepare a recipe for fluffy homemade bread. This preparation leaves no room for improvisation.
Measure the ingredients exactly. A chef, even an amateur, needs a kitchen scale that accurately specifies the weight of your ingredients. But even the recipes that use spoon, teaspoon and cup as measuring instruments need attention. Don't forget to level their contents every time and don't add the ingredients & bdquodupa eyes & rdquo.
Don't forget the salt! Salt will not only taste your fluffy homemade bread, but will balance the fermentation process, delaying it. Why would you want something like that? Because this way the flavors will blend better, and your preparation will learn a crunchy peel, so tempting. But never add salt directly over the yeast.
Never add hot water! All liquids in the bread must be warm, otherwise they will destroy the yeast. But keep in mind that cold ingredients will also damage, slowing down the fermentation process.
Do not knead too much or too little. If you are not sure of your abilities, it is better to follow the above recipe, without kneading.
Leave the bread to rise in a warm place. For your fluffy bread recipe to come out like a book, it needs warmth and attention. In summer it will not be a problem, but in winter avoid placing it near the window or in any other cold or cool place.
Don't cut the bread while it's still hot! It may be the biggest temptation of your life, but resist it. The hot bread is not yet fully baked inside, so you will destroy this whole delicate process. If you still want to eat it by burning it, heat it in the oven for another five minutes before consuming it.