We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The couscous is boiled according to the instructions on the package, then washed under a stream of cold water and left to strain.
We wash the pumpkins and dig them out, keeping the core. Finely chopped onion, finely chopped pumpkin core, diced pepper and sliced garlic are fried in a tablespoon of oil. After the vegetables have hardened, add the diced chicken breast, salt and pepper to taste and let them cook together until the chicken breast is done. Last time add the finely chopped tomatoes, fresh dill to taste, couscous, mix and turn off the heat. We salt the pumpkins on the inside, we fill them with the above composition and we put them in a tray or yena shape, filled with water up to half of the pumpkins. Cover the tray / yena shape with aluminum foil and bake the zucchini for about 30-40 minutes, until the zucchini are done.
We serve them plain or with sour cream. Good appetite !!
Round zucchini stuffed with rice and greens
1. courgettes wash, cut the lid (about 1/4) and a little from the bottom, to fit the pumpkins in the pan. With the help of a spoon for ice cream, dig the inside of the pumpkins, close to the edges but without exceeding them.
2. Meanwhile, boil the bag rice and leave it for 3-4 minutes less than indicated on the box. When the cooking time has expired, pass the rice through a stream of cold water and place it in a large bowl.
3. Green onions, parsley, bell peppers and parsley roots finely chop and mix with semi-boiled rice. Season with salt / pepper and, for extra keys, it wouldn't hurt 1/2 teaspoon at all garam masala. Squeeze out half a lemon and sprinkle with olive oil. Stir and if you like it you can start filling the pumpkins.
4. Grease the zucchini with olive oil (inside + outside), salt them and rub them with crushed garlic. Fill with the rice and vegetable mixture and cover with a slice of Red and with the zucchini lid (it is not served, but I put it so that the tomato slice does not burn).
5. Grease a pan with oil and put the zucchini in it. Fill the pan with water so that 1/4 of the zucchini is covered with liquid. Put in the oven on low to medium heat for 45-60 minutes. The smaller the fire, the longer it lasts. Check from time to time that the pumpkins do not burn are ready when a fork easily enters them.
That's all! It turned out very good and very fragrant. And healthy on top.
You still have to try them! Good appetite!
Zucchini Stuffed with Minced Meat
Today I present my recipe for pumpkins stuffed with baked minced meat. In the morning I found in the market those small round pumpkins, no bigger than an orange, and I bought them knowing how much my niece likes them. When I got home, I started cooking, wanting to surprise her. It is a simple, delicate recipe with delicious taste. Let's begin:
- 6 round pumpkins
- 1 kg of minced meat you want
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions
- 1 link green parsley
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes
- salt pepper
Method of preparation
1 Clean and wash the vegetables. The zucchini is dried well with absorbent paper. Cut the part with the tail and set aside. With the help of a teaspoon, the inside is dug out, and the resulting pulp is cut as finely as possible. Drain the zucchini (it comes out of the water) and prepare the filling.
2 In a frying pan fry the two finely chopped onions until golden, put the drained pumpkin pulp well and let it fry. Add the minced meat and fry with the greens. Towards the end we put the finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper and if you like a little thyme.
3 Let it cool and with this composition we fill the zucchini that we salted inside. In a larger tray we put 3 tablespoons of olive oil, place the stuffed pumpkins, the lids next to them, the cherry tomatoes cut in half and two smaller onions cut in half.
4 Salt everything, put a little water and put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes and then an hour at 150, 160 degrees. From time to time we pricked them with a fork, the water came out. Although it is a lesser known dish in our country, I advise you to prepare it, you will definitely like it. I'm cooking and I'm waiting for your opinions!
Stuffed round zucchini
The nice part, however, is that you can adapt the filling to your heart's content - you can replace the couscous with rice, you can add chopped mushrooms or even meat, if you are guided by the principle & quotthe best vegetable is pork.
The simplest and most useful guide to buying bathroom faucets
Back to the pumpkin: I washed them,. I combed them, I put the red bow on them. Well, no, but do you remember that poem from when we were little? After washing them, I dug them out with a teaspoon of the core:
And then I prepared the filling: I hardened 2 green onions, 3 cloves of garlic, a pinch of hot and leafy peppers from a small bunch of thyme in 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for 4-5 minutes, until the onion became glassy.
Get your hair ready for summer: 7 tips to keep in mind!
Then I added the finely chopped pumpkin core, and left it on the fire until the liquid left by the pumpkin dropped.
Separately, I prepared the couscous: I poured over 5 tablespoons of couscous, boiling water to cover them with 1 finger, I covered the bowl with a saucer and let it swell in feathers for 5 minutes.
I mixed the couscous with the zucchini in the pan + a handful of finely chopped walnuts, I added salt and pepper, and I filled the zucchini with this mixture:
I put them in a tray, together with 1 cup of cold water, I baptized each one with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes, until nicely browned.
It would have worked great with a simple salad, but we ate them simple and they were wonderful! Aromatic, but light and perfect!
- Wash the zucchini, cut the top and dig with a spoon, do not throw the inside, we will use it in the composition.
- In a frying pan put the olive oil, chopped onion, the inside of the zucchini, the chopped celery stalks, the chopped tomatoes and simmer them over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- When the vegetables are ready, add the crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Brown buckwheat can be boiled (200g buckwheat + 400ml water) or it can be hydrated in cold water for about 3 hours.
- After it has boiled or hydrated, drain it well of the excess water and add it to the pan over the sauteed vegetables.
- Turn on the oven at a temperature of 180-190 degrees.
- Fill the zucchini with buckwheat and cook for 25-20 minutes.
My dear ones, I want you to go at least once a month
send a newsletter in which you can find new recipes,
but also special or seasonal recommendations.
Method of preparation
Wash the zucchini well, then cut the tops off.
With a teaspoon, dig inside and keep the whole core.
The vegetables are washed and finely chopped.
Wash chicken breast, cut into small pieces, season with salt and pepper.
Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the chicken breast, leave for a few minutes until lightly browned on both sides.
Add the chopped vegetables, pumpkin core, thyme, basil, oregano, salt, pepper to taste and simmer.
Each round zucchini is filled with the mixture of chicken and vegetables, then placed in a heat-resistant tray in which the tomato juice is added and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Pumpkin barrels with meat
The recipe is quite simple, peel the pumpkins and fill them with a composition of meat and rice as for sarmale.
So, wash the zucchini, cut the lid, then with a teaspoon, remove the core.
As I told you, the filling is the same from sarmale.
In a saucepan, fry the onion in 2-3 tablespoons of oil until it becomes glassy, then add the well-washed rice, the finely grated carrot, the parsley, the tomato paste and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add a small cup of water and leave it on the fire for 2-3 minutes to swell the rice a little, then turn off the heat and let the composition cool.
After the composition has cooled, mix with the minced meat and fill the hollowed out pumpkins. The stuffed pumpkins are placed in a clay pot in which we pour 2 cups of water and slices of tomatoes between them. Boil over low heat for an hour and serve warm sprinkled with sour cream.
Method of preparation
Put the carrot on the small grater, finely chop the onion and put them together to harden in oil, until they soften, without browning. Add the washed and drained rice over them and cook until the water evaporates. After cooling, put this mixture over the minced meat, put the egg, 2 tablespoons of tomato juice, salt and pepper to taste.
In a low saucepan (in which all the pumpkins can fit next to each other), cook the onion and the finely chopped piece of pepper in oil for 2-3 minutes, remove from the heat and put the flour, stirring, pour the tomatoes in the broth, sugar, salt, put it on the fire again. Pour the hot water gradually and let it boil for 5 minutes on the stove. Place the zucchini with the cut up and the "lids" on and put the pan in the oven on low-medium heat for about 30 minutes. At the end sprinkle finely chopped parsley.
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl with milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
Pumpkin stuffed with couscous
Pumpkin stuffed with couscous: a simple, delicious and easy to prepare fasting recipe. Tasty, juicy zucchini with a rich filling of vegetables and couscous. They can be a delicious garnish even for meals outside of fasting time.
Couscous is a type of pasta that can be found in Arab countries in North Africa. In time, couscous became known throughout the world. And delicious! & # 128539
On Gina Bradea's blog you can find other recipes, at least as simple and delicious as this one, I leave below just a few examples of such recipes: