We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the dry ingredients for the countertop, flour, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder and salt powder. Then add the melted butter, continue mixing until smooth, add the egg, after obtaining an elastic dough, put it in a tray lined with parchment paper and press evenly by hand to make a dough. equal, then bake at 200 degrees approx. 20 minutes.
In the meantime, we take care of the cream. P.S. Initially I wanted champagne cream with raspberries, but it broke, cut L ((() I switched to the back-up option. Melt the white chocolate in a double-walled bowl, then add the cream and starch and mix , until you get a thicker cream Deh, I didn't have the patience, as you know me, always fast forward: D I poured the chocolate cream, in fact the chocolate syrup over the tart, I cooled it down and started of champagne jelly.
In a taller vessel, why do I say that, because I suffered it, put the champagne, add the sugar, be careful, this is the nice moment, it swells like a volcano: DJ), then the scent of red gelatin and boil for approx. 10 minutes on low heat, stirring in one, until boiling.
Over the cooled tart, pour champagne jelly, then quickly dehydrate with raspberries, ground walnuts and clover leaves;) Good appetite and good luck! Happy birthday and good health in 2016! >: D <
Cocoa cake and coffee without baking!
This cake will delight every member of the family and will become your favorite. It is prepared simply and quickly, and most importantly, you do not need to turn on the oven. An interesting jelly dessert!
-1l of fermented cream:
-2 tablespoons cocoa tip
-1 tablespoon with a drop of instant coffee.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Pour a little milk at room temperature over the gelatin, mix and let it swell. The amount of gelatin depends on the manufacturer, read the instructions on the package.
2.Mix the cream with the sugar until the sugar dissolves.
3. Continuing to mix on low speed, pour the milk into a thin thread.
4. Melt the gelatin in a bain marie.
5. Gradually add a few tablespoons of cream mixture to the gelatin, stirring constantly.
6.Start the mixer on low speed and incorporate the gelatin into the cream mixture, in a thin thread.
7. Divide the composition into 2 equal parts and add cocoa and coffee in one of them.
8. Take the form, pour half the amount of chocolate composition and put it in the fridge. Keep the remaining composition at room temperature, if it still gets caught, you can melt it in the microwave (30 seconds) or in a bain marie.
9. Remove the form from the refrigerator and pour all the white composition. Refrigerate.
10. Pour the last layer of chocolate and all you have to do is wait for it to set. The cake must be refrigerated for at least 3 hours.
11. The shape is easier to remove if you put the dessert for a few seconds in a bowl of hot water.
Method of preparation
The eggs must be at room temperature, because otherwise, we risk that the countertop will be left in the middle!
Separate the eggs, beat the egg whites with the salt powder, after a few minutes add the sugar and vanilla sugar, mix well until all the sugar melts. Add the yolks one by one, mixing continuously until smooth.
We stop the mixer and in the dough we add the oil, a little vanilla and rum essence (I use these flavors because I don't really like the intense egg taste on the counter, but you can omit this), we mix a little more, and with the help of a sieve we put flour mixed with baking powder, but be careful, gradually put in 2-3 tranches and mix lightly with a silicone or wooden spatula until you incorporate the flour of the other ingredients.
After we have finished the dough, we pour it into a detachable tray of 26cm lined with baking paper only on the bottom, and we grease the edges with oil and sprinkle a little flour, so that it does not stick, then we put the tray in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or most likely we do the test with the toothpick or the skewer stick (in my case: D)
When the pond is ready, we close the oven and leave the tray there with the door ajar so as not to cool down suddenly, otherwise we risk leaving it.
When it has cooled completely, we take it out of the tray, we use a knife on the edges, then we cut it in 3 horizontally.
Mix the yolks well with the sugar, add the starch and champagne and transfer the kettle to the stove, and with a whisk, mix continuously. Separately take 3 tablespoons of champagne and mix them with agar-agar, and when it has dissolved add it to the cream, along with vanilla. When the cream has thickened, set it aside and let it cool completely, stirring occasionally.
After the champagne cream is cold, mix it for a few minutes with whipped cream and put it in the fridge until we fill the cake.
For berry jelly:
Put the thawed berries in a blender and mix them until you get a paste.
Put the fruit mixture in a pot together with the sugar and agar-agar dissolved in 2-3 tablespoons of syrup or water and leave it on the fire for a few minutes until the puree has thickened a little.
When ready, turn off the heat and pass the resulting paste through a sieve to obtain a fine, seedless jelly.
Allow to cool to room temperature.
For the syrup: Put the water with the sugar on the fire, and when the sugar has melted, turn off the stove and add a little rum essence.
In the tray where I baked the top, place the first sheet on the counter, syrup it, then grease it with a jelly and put a layer of champagne cream, then place the second sheet on the top, do the same, and on the last sheet above before to place it in the tray, we syrup it very little and grease it with jelly and carefully put it in the tray with some jelly down.
We wrap the cake nicely with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge overnight.
With the help of a knife we take the cake out of the tray with a detachable ring and now comes the beautiful part.
To remove the tray from the bottom, I turned the cake with a plate, then to turn it upside down again I placed on top of a cardboard on which he put a baking paper and I quickly managed to bring it to the state in which it was when I took it out of the fridge, but without the tray: D
Good. now to give it the shape of a butterfly I used a sheet of A4 paper and with the pen I drew the middle of the butterfly, I cut it with scissors and the sheet with the empty part in the middle I put it exactly in the center of the countertop, and with a knife I lightly cut the center of the butterfly-shaped countertop and also the baking paper with which I helped to turn the wings and transfer them to the tray.
After giving the cake the shape of a butterfly, I covered it with a very thin layer of creamy pomegranate left with half of the whipped cream, I made the contour with a little whipped cream mixed with fruit puree, I decorated the middle with whipped cream mixed with cocoa, and I greased the wings with the remaining fruit puree! I also used some ornaments from star and butterfly candies!
Put the cake in the fridge until the guests come to be devoured!
Palm Cakes Callimachi
If you love white chocolate and raspberries, then Raspberry Mousse is exactly what you are looking for!
Cocoa, coffee, chocolate. What could be better than the 3 combined flavors for a perfect dessert?
3 layers of fluffy top with dark chocolate, separated by a layer of chocolate cream with milk and berries and another start of white chocolate cream and strawberry icing
Four layers of walnut syrup, caramelized butter butter cream, cocoa and ness.
Cake that conquered the world, a small cookie with a double shell with cream in the middle
Macarons with mint
The cake that conquered the world, a small cookie with a double shell with cream in the middle
Dough dough with lots of cream, syrup and jelly
Successive layers of white chocolate cream, natural cream and tasty countertops syruped with flavored coffee
Crushed Oreo biscuits, delicious, creamy, fine and delicate cream cheese filling and dark chocolate ganache cream icing
Top with cocoa syrup, milk chocolate mousse, vanilla cream and brandy plus a top of caramel mousse, a few grains of krantz and lots of chocolate
Original Italian mascarpone cheese, biscuit syrup with coffee and organic cocoa
Top with carrots and cinnamon, vanilla cream and wrapped in white chocolate
3 assortments of chocolate, placed on a bed of brownie
Chocolate and fruit roll
Dare a dessert sweetened with Stevie's green sugar! Homemade chocolate roll, mascarpone cream, berries and natural green sugar from Stevie. Enjoy it with your loved ones or whenever you want moments of pampering!
5 exotic flavors found in fruit purees such as lychee, guava, passion fruit, limoncello, mango that will quench your thirst for sweet
Praline praline, hazelnuts, praline mousseline, crispy meringue with hazelnuts and white chocolate ganache with coffee
Chocolate and vanilla top, separated by a delicious chocolate cream, hazelnuts and Nutella all decorated with Fererro Rocher candies
On a crispy top with almonds was placed a Caribbean chocolate mousse (famous for its cocoa concentration of 66%), then cherry jelly was inserted and added especially the special ingredient - kirsch namelaka. In the end, for extra elegance and finesse, the mini-cake was glazed with chocolate and decorated with gold leaf
The famous Valrhona Opalys chocolate (produced in France and containing 33% pure cocoa butter), white chocolate mousse, almond flour, fried pistachios, fine cherry puree and lychee
It is made of chocolate countertop, vanilla cream, many fruits and flowers depending on the season
Macarons with berries
The famous macarons with almond flour, berry cream and raspberries
Chocolate cream, fresh lime cream, toasted almonds and a thin cocoa top that melts in your mouth
Macarons with coffee
The cake that conquered the world, a small cookie with a double shell and cream in the middle
The cake that conquered the world, a small cookie with a double shell with cream in the middle
Mousse cake with chocolate sponge cake and raspberry jelly!
An airy dessert, fine and full of flavor! The recipe is a bit meticulous, but not complicated at all, and with a little patience you get an exceptional result!
For sponge cake:
For raspberry jelly:
-250 g of fresh raspberries
-80 gr of raspberry jelly (powder)
For raspberry mousse:
-250 ml of cream for cream 33-35%.
For white chocolate mousse:
-300 ml of cream for cream 33-35%.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the sponge cake. Combine flour, cocoa and salt.
2. Beat the eggs with sugar for 7 minutes, until the composition becomes light in color.
3. Gradually incorporate the mixture of dry ingredients, stirring with a spatula.
4. Pour the melted butter and mix until smooth.
5. Transfer the dough to the tray lined with baking paper and distribute it in an even layer, forming a round top.
6.Put the tray in the preheated oven up to 180 ° С for 12-15 minutes.
7. Allow the countertop to cool, then cut a circle 18 cm in diameter using a pastry ring.
8.Prepare the jelly. Pour boiling water over the powdered jelly, mix and allow the composition to cool to room temperature.
9. Wallpaper the base of a 16 cm pastry ring with plastic wrap and the edges with acetate foil. Place the raspberries, pour 1/3 of the jelly and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Add the remaining jelly and put the ring back in the fridge for another 2 hours.
10.Prepare the raspberry mousse. Mix the gelatin with water and leave it for 10 minutes.
11. Transfer the raspberries and sugar to a saucepan, which you put on medium heat and bring the composition to a boil, stirring.
12. Add the gelatin and mix until completely melted.
13. Pass the composition through a sieve to remove the seeds.
14. Beat the cream with the mixer until you get medium peaks.
15.Add the raspberry puree and mix with a spatula until smooth.
16. Remove the raspberry jelly on a sheet of foil, remove the pastry ring, then the acetate foil. Place a larger 18 cm pastry ring so that the raspberry jelly is in the middle. The walls of the ring must be lined with acetate foil.
17. Glue the foil to the ring and pour the raspberry mousse. Gently shake the form so that the mousse is evenly distributed, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
18.Prepare the white chocolate mousse. Mix the gelatin with water and leave it for 10 minutes.
19. Pour the milk over the broken chocolate pieces and melt it in a bain marie.
20.Add the gelatin and mix until completely melted.
21. Beat the cream with the mixer until you get medium peaks.
22. Gradually incorporate the cream into the chocolate composition, mixing carefully with the spatula.
23. Remove the cake from the refrigerator and remove the ring, then the acetate foil. Place a 21 cm ring lined with acetate foil and make sure the mousse is in the middle.
24. Glue the foil to the ring, pour the chocolate composition, place the sponge cake in the middle, deepening it slightly, and put the cake in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
25. Remove the ring, remove the acetate foil, turn the cake over on the plate and remove the foil.
How to prepare the recipe cake with strawberry mousse and chocolate
We prepare the top as follows: we separate the eggs, we mix the egg whites with a salt powder. Add half the amount of sugar and mix until you get a strong meringue. Mix the yolks with the other half, until the sugar is melted and the composition becomes creamy and light in color. Then add the egg whites to the yolks. Add the flour mixed before with the cocoa, sifted. And at the end we add the oil little by little, mixing for homogenization.
We cover with baking paper a form with a detachable ring of 24 cm. Pour the composition and bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C. Leave it to cool on a grill, then cut it in half.
CAKE WITH COCOA, WHITE CHOCOLATE AND CHAMPAGNE JELLY - Recipesphoto by Hellen Smith
Everyone wants to spend the winter holidays in a warm and friendly atmosphere, with family or friends, to watch a Christmas movie and enjoy a cup of cocoa with a delicious cake. So cakes are loved by everyone and are definitely on your family's wish list. Due to the unfavorable situation this year, you can no longer buy your beloved cakes from your favorite pastry chefs, instead you have the opportunity to demonstrate your culinary skills and amaze everyone with the most delicious cakes prepared by you with love.
Marry.md helps you in this regard and suggests some appetizing cake recipes.
- 250 grams of mascarpone
- 500 grams of cream with 30% fat
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- ½ packet of champagne biscuits
- a cup of coffee
- 2-3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- cocoa for powdering
- Rub the mascarpone cheese well until it becomes creamy.
- Beat the cream well and gradually add the mascarpone cheese, vanilla essence, and sugar. If you want sweeter add another tablespoon, two more. We prefer it less sweet. Let cool for at least half an hour.
- We take a biscuit and quickly pass it through the coffee and then place it on a plate. Do the same with the rest of the biscuits until we finish filling a row, the basic one.
- We put, with the help of a posh, half of the cream over the biscuits, after which we take another biscuit and pass it through the coffee, after which we place it over the cream. Do the same with the rest of the biscuits until we form the second row.
- Over this we put the rest of the mascarpone cream. Sprinkle with cocoa and leave to cool until the next day or at least a few hours to soften the biscuits.
- We cut slices and serve with great appetite.
- 1 box of brownie mix, prepared according to the instructions on the package
- 675 g of cream cheese
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Prepare the brownie dough and pour it into a greased pan. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and sugar until incorporated. Add the beaten eggs and vanilla and then beat again until smooth.
- Remove the cakes and lower the oven temperature to 165˚C. Pour the cheesecake dough over the bottom of the brownie and bake for 50 minutes until fried and lightly crushed.
- Remove the cheesecake and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Heat or place the refrigerator in the microwave just before boiling and pour over the chocolate bars.
- Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Let the ganache sit for 10-15 minutes. Transfer the cheesecake to a skillet with a grill. In a circular motion from the inside to the outside, pour the ganache icing over the cheesecake making sure to cover all sides. Allow the ganache to cool and set for 30 minutes.
Ricotta tart, chocolate and berries
For the countertop:
- 100 g butter
- 1 or
- 250 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
For the cream:
- 100 g ricotta
- 100 g white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 30 g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
Mix the sugar with the butter using a wooden spoon, until you get a homogeneous composition. Then add the egg and continue to stir until it is incorporated.
Add the vanilla essence, flour and a pinch of salt. We work the dough a little by hand until it becomes compact, smooth and does not stick to the hands. Form a ball out of it, cover it and let it cool for 30 minutes. After this interval we spread it in a thin foil. Using the rolling pin, take the top, put it over the form, then cut the excess dough.
Cover the top with baking paper over which we place the ceramic balls for baking (we can replace them with beans or rice).
Bake the top in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes - until lightly browned.
Melt the white chocolate. We immediately mix it with 2 tablespoons of liquid whipped cream, then with ricotta. Let the cream cool for 30 minutes, then put it over the tart and level it.
Melt the dark chocolate with a tablespoon of milk in the microwave, then pour it over the ricotta cream with chocolate, mix lightly, then decorate the tart with berries.
Let the tart cool for at least an hour before serving.
Banana and chocolate cake
For the countertop:
- 3 medium bananas (300 g without peel)
- 250 g sugar
- 250 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons black cocoa tip
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 large eggs (size L)
- 150 ml of warm water
- 120 ml of milk
- 100 ml oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the glaze:
- In a large bowl mix the solid ingredients: flour, a pinch of salt, cocoa, baking powder, sugar. In another bowl mix the beaten eggs, mashed bananas, water, milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ones and mix them until the composition is homogeneous. The dough will have a fairly liquid consistency.
- Pour the dough into the tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the cream: melt the chocolate, then mix it with the whipped cream and butter. Let the cream cool.
- After 45 minutes of baking we test with the toothpick,
- Remove the cake from the oven if it has passed the toothpick test and let it cool on a grill. When it is completely cold, cover it with Ganache cream.
- We can decorate it with chocolate flakes, grated chocolate, or leave it as it is
- 300 g pie sheets
- 300 g chopped walnuts
- 150 g chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 100 g melted butter (or oil)
- 250 g sugar
- 120 g of honey
- grated peel from 1 orange
- 300 ml of water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- We cut the sheets to the size of the vessel. Grease each sheet separately with melted butter (oil, if fasting), then put it in the bowl in which we will bake the baklava. The first layer will be 5-6 sheets. On top we put the walnuts mixed with spices.
- Cover the walnuts with another row of 4 sheets greased with melted butter. Put the walnuts again with the spices and another row of 3 greased sheets. Cut the cake into cubes or rhombuses in the bowl, then bake the baklava at 180 ° C for 35-45 minutes, until the sheets on the surface are colored.
- While the baklava is baking, prepare the syrup by putting all the ingredients in a pot to boil. Boil the syrup for 5-10 minutes, until it starts to bind a little. Pour the syrup over the baklava as soon as we take it out of the oven. We leave it overnight to "rest", during which time the nut will absorb the syrup. After it cools, cover it with cling film.
Now you can add 5 more delicious cake recipes to your recipe book! But we hate you
Coconut flake cake, white chocolate and yogurt & # 8211 a delicate dessert with hazelnut top
If you like white chocolate cakes and hazelnut tops then you must try this recipe. You will get a delicious dessert, which you will want to eat as often as possible.
- 6 eggs, 5 tablespoons wheat flour
- 5 tablespoons potato flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 160 gr sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 100 gr unsalted hazelnuts
Ingredients for yogurt cream:
Ingredients for coconut cream and chocolate:
- 500 ml sweet cream 30% fat
- 2 lemon jellies
- 100 gr white chocolate, 100 gr coconut flakes
- 1 strawberry jelly, 400 ml water
- 100 gr almonds
Method of preparation:
Separately dissolve the berry jelly and strawberry jelly in two cups of hot water. Set aside to cool, then refrigerate to harden.Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a mixer until you get a firm foam. Gradually add the sugar, then the yolks. In a separate bowl, mix wheat flour and potato flour with baking powder. Then add the mixture to the bowl of beaten eggs.Mix well, then divide the dough into two. In one part add 2 tablespoons of cocoa. Chop the unsalted hazelnuts and put them in the other dough.
Pour the two types of dough into a square tray (24 x 24 cm) greased with oil and lined with flour.Bake the dough for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. After the dough is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
Pour a little cold water over the gelatin and let it swell. Then put it in the microwave for a few seconds.
Mix the yogurt with the powdered sugar and gelatin. Then add the diced berry jelly.Mix lightly with a spoon. Pour the cream over the baked and cooled top.
Dissolve the lemon jelly in 2 bowls with hot water. In one of the 2 bowls add the white chocolate. Stir to melt. Allow the jellies to cool.Beat the sweet cream with a mixer until you get a firm whipped cream. Then add the two bowls of lemon jelly.
Mix the cream obtained with coconut and diced strawberry jelly.Pour the cream over the yogurt filling. Sprinkle almond flakes on top.
Refrigerate the cake for at least 2 hours. It would be preferable to leave it in the fridge overnight. The next day you can cut it and serve. Good appetite and increase cooking!