We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Pies and tarts
- Puff pastry
Quick and easy to make, but also just as quick to eat! If these were made with apricots, they would be called 'abricotines' but I only had tinned peaches in my storecupboard the day I wanted to make them!
1 person made this
- 1 large tin peach halves in syrup
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 4 teaspoons peach or apricot jam
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:20min ›Extra time:10min cooling › Ready in:45min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking parchment or aluminium foil.
- Remove 8 peach halves from syrup and place on kitchen paper to drain.
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet, and roll lightly into a large square with a rolling pin. Cut into 4 equal squares, and place them on the lined baking tray.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the peach or apricot jam diagonally along the centre of each pastry. Position 2 peach halves along the diagonal of each pastry square over the jam. Fold the opposite corners of the pastry over the fruit.
- Whisk the egg and water in a jug, and use a little of the egg mixture to seal the pastry over the fruit. Brush the egg mixture over each pastry using a pastry brush.
- Bake in the preheated oven until deeply golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool before eating.