We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I first frothed the butter and then gradually added the sugar, and then the eggs, one at a time, mixing very well for incorporation. I then added flour and baking powder, quenched in milk, then mint essence. I incorporated the ingredients well, after which I poured the composition in a cake tray, lined with baking paper.
I baked for about 40 minutes, in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.
Once I took the cake out of the tray, I left it to cool. When it is cool enough, the icing can be poured over it.
For the icing, heat the chocolate together with the butter, over low heat and mix until smooth.
Over the icing I sprinkled some colorful hearts from Dr. Oetker.
THE NEWEST RECIPES
Our mission is to make everyday food infinitely more fun, fast, healthy and satisfying for those who prepare it.
Thus, we want to form a community of talented, passionate and creative people, offering them a place where they can reveal and discover at the same time, the best ideas with friends, family and other chefs who share the same passion for food.
We want to be with you, and you, through us, with others!
Ingredients Avocado sauce with mint and TABASCO® red pepper sauce
- 2 well-ripened avocados
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- peel and juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® red pepper sauce
- 1-2 chili peppers
- salt to taste
Preparation Avocado sauce with mint
1. We prepare all the ingredients, to have them at hand, this will greatly shorten the working time.
2. Cut an avocado knife around it, grab one of the halves and twist it slightly, peeling it off. The kernel will remain in the other half. We lightly hit the kernels with the knife blade, which penetrates you a little. Gently twist the knife and pull the kernel out. With a spoon, scoop out all the avocado pulp from the peel. We put it in a bowl and immediately sprinkle it with lemon juice. The acidity in the lemon juice will stop the oxidation of the avocado fruit.
3. Prepare all the other ingredients: chop the green onion into rounds, crush the garlic, chop the mint and chili pepper. I used a yellow chili pepper, which I cleaned of seeds and membranes inside. This will make the spicy note easier to bear and will allow us to rather enjoy the aroma of pepper. Grate the lemon zest on a fine grater. It is ideal to use an organic lemon and we will grate only the yellow part, the fragrant one. The mint comes off the stem and chops finely.
4. Avocado is crushed, you can pass it with the blender for an extra fine texture, but I prefer to crush it with a fork, I like to keep the whole pieces small. Add all the ingredients except the mint and mix well. Season with salt and add 2 tablespoons of TABASCO® red pepper sauce, which will give both a spicy note and a certain depth of flavor.
5. At the end, add mint, mix and serve the sauce immediately, fresh. As I said, it is delicious both next to various grilled dishes, but also as such, served as a snack with some crispy chips.
Cook with love
Born out of necessity, her passion for cooking grew over time and turned into the desire to become a professional in the field. On my blog you will find Romanian recipes but also from international cuisine, simpler or more complex, I hope - useful - for everyone. I expect you to know me better in my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/retetesipreparate/ and on the official page of the blog which is this https://www.facebook.com/Cook-with-love- 110667047130280 /
- Request a link
- Other applications
Check with mint and chocolate
Chocolate Chocolate ..a sensational dessert. A wonderful, dense, moist cake, an explosion of mint and chocolate on the palate!
1 and 1/2 chocolate with mint
230 gr. pastry flour
200 gr. sugar
50 gr. cocoa
225 gr butter (fat. 82%)
150 ml of milk
a pinch of salt
a teaspoon of baking powder
mint for decoration
Biscuits with cream for decoration
1 sachet of chocolate icing for decoration
Method of preparation
Melt the butter in a bowl, over low heat, while it is hot, add the milk, then immediately add the chocolate and stir to mix, without insisting much.
Mix eggs with salt powder, sugar and vanilla for 5 minutes until you get a meringue, lightly add the milk composition, then cocoa, continue mixing, and at the end, add flour and baking powder, mix.
Wallpaper a cake form with parchment, add the dough, put the chocolate pieces in place
Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C for one hour. We take it out of the form only after it has cooled completely.
After it has cooled, add the chocolate icing, mint leaves and cream biscuits.
Slice the cake and enjoy a delicious taste!
Thanks for visiting and I'm still waiting for you
CHECK SLICES with vegan MINT, without baking
This mint cake is an amazing dessert, naturally colored with spinach.
The filling requires at least 4 hours in the freezer, so you can prepare the composition before going to bed, to stay in the freezer overnight.
So, all you have to do the next day is add the gooseberry over it and put it in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
The crunchy topping & # 8211 pieces of raw cocoa that give it a wonderful and delicious note & # 8211 perfectly complement the dessert.
It is also very important to use a very small tray so that the dessert is tall. Use a 4 & # 2158 tray. You can also make individual portions by filling silicone muffin tins.
For the filling:
- 3/4 cup (225 g) raw cashew butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pure maple syrup at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) virgin, melted coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) almond milk at room temperature
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons (5 to 7.5 ml) pure mint extract, or to taste
- 1 cup (30 g) pressed baby spinach
- a fine sea salt powder
For the chocolate ganache
- 1/2 cup (90 g) milk-free chocolate flakes
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) non-fat coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of raw cocoa pieces
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
The ingredients can also be found in specialty stores.
Method of preparation
- Cover a small tray (approx. 4 & # 2158) or a cake pan with plastic wrap so that the cake can be easily removed after freezing.
- Add all the ingredients for the filling (cashew butter, maple syrup, melted oil, almond milk, 1 teaspoon of mint extract, spinach and salt) in a high speed blender. Stir at high speed until even. Make sure there are no pieces of spinach leaves left. Taste and add more mint extract if necessary.
- Pour the filling into the prepared tray. Put the tray in the freezer and leave for 4-5 hours, until the filling is solid. You do not need to cover it unless you intend to keep it in the freezer for more than 8 hours.
- When the filling has hardened, prepare the goose topping. In a medium-sized pot, place the chocolate flakes, coconut cream (make sure you drain the water before adding it), and salt. Melt the flakes at the lowest temperature, stirring constantly, until the composition becomes homogeneous.
- Remove the filling from the freezer and, grasping the plastic wrap like a handle, lift it out of the tray. Turn the filling over on a large platter and remove the plastic wrap.
- Pour the ganache over the solid filling, starting from the center, and let it cascade on the sides a little. Immediately spread the cocoa pieces all over the goose. Put it back in the freezer, uncovered, and leave it for about 10 minutes, until the goose hardens.
- Slice and sprinkle fresh mint, if desired! Sprinkle several pieces of cocoa on each slice and enjoy immediately. Put the leftovers back in the freezer, because the dessert softens if it stays hot.
Beef tenderloin in tomato sauce, served with sautéed mushrooms.
Hello dear friends! Does it make sense to describe this wonderful food? It is without a doubt and perhaps our favorite recipe and the recipe we prepare most often, for special occasions and for our guests. Served with sauteed mushrooms is already crazy..plus a few slices in tomato sauce. the perfect menu!
You also have ingredients written here:
- beef antricot or you can use beef muscles
- 500 ml of water
- 1 onion
- 3.4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 50 ml of tomato juice or mashed tomatoes or freshly grated tomatoes
- salt, pepper, paprika, rosemary,
- 1 tablespoon of food starch
Turkish recipes опубликовал (-а) видео в плейлисте Retete Practice.
Powdered milk cake
I bought a vanilla cream a while ago to make a cream cake, but it wasn't his turn.
So seeing her in the kitchen closet, I said to sneak her through a dessert. This is how this fine cake was born, a tender and fluffy goodness with vanilla flavor.
50 gr butter
250 ml water
150-175 gr flour
a teaspoon of baking powder
a sachet of vanilla cream dr oetker.
100 gr sugar
a cup of milk powder (120 gr)
a sachet of vanilla sugar
a knife tip salt
In a bowl, mix the vanilla cream with the powdered milk and start adding water little by little, mixing well.
Add the yolks and butter at room temperature and mix.
Incorporate flour mixed with baking powder. We must have a consistency like a regular cake, like a thick cream. If necessary, add a little more flour.
Whisk the egg whites with the salt. Gradually add the sugar, stirring constantly. We add them over the mixture of gabenus.
Grease the form with butter and pour the composition.
Bake at 165-170 degrees for & # 8230aprox 35-40 min. (We do the toothpick test)
When it has cooled, powder it with 2 tablespoons of milk powder.
ps. I didn't put dyes.
I was even bothered by a comment that suggested that.
I live in the mountains, in a rather small place where I find homemade eggs very easily, that's why it's so yellow, I don't use dyes.
Elena's kitchenWithin my dear project "The Secret Challenge", initiated by Ana Maria Nicolae on her blog Ama in bucatarie, I was assigned a very interesting blog. I know, this word is going to become demonetized, but in the case of the Dottie blog, it's the most appropriate word. It is not an exclusively culinary blog, promoting the handmade system, reading, travel. As everything is related to the culinary aspect, it is the most correct characterization - interesting. I chose a sweet recipe because this dessert, Chec with pumpkin, caught my eye. I intervened very little in the recipe, I hope to be forgiven for that.
How much I like the zucchini cake. It stays a little damp and not drowning at all.
I wish you a happy weekend.
Thank you very much, Daniela. Yes, it is very tasty and it was a surprise for me, because I have never tried anything like this before. That's why I chose the recipe. I was impressed by your special breads and I envy you for making mayonnaise bread.
Yes, it looks good and we should try!
Definitely worth a try. Thanks.
ERu I made a pumpkin cake once in the sweet version, by mistake (I had bought self raising flour but I didn't know that it also has sugar in the composition). It was supposed to be an appetizer, not a dessert, so something weird came out. But that sounds interesting!
My dear, I make a cake with grated apple, much more, in it, but it tastes different because it is with oil, not butter. This has the traditional taste of cake, slightly moist, very good. Try it!
It looks very good and next time I will try to beat the egg whites separately, it will definitely be even better :)
Oh, it wasn't intentional, it was out of habit. That's how I do cakes. It came out very fluffy, but slightly moist, but with a very well despaired walnut in the composition. I think it can be seen from the pictures. It was excellent, although I only popped a slice.
Dear Elena, I have a perplexity: If it's Carbo Day, are we allowed butter or eggs?
Well, at dinner on Carbo Day, you are allowed cake (small!), Biscuits, ice cream, of your choice, plus 70-85% cocoa chocolate.
Sound delicious for this recipe! It & # 39s make me so hungry! I can't wait to eat this :)
Thank you for visiting! Your comment will help me become more competitive, so any feedback is welcome.
For a cake 6 eggs 12 tablespoons sugar 6 tablespoons oil 6 tablespoons
Basically, I often get rid of yolk, meaning not me, the kids, because. Miha Simon hat diesen Pin entdeckt. Entdecke (und sammle) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest. Jun for a cake 6 eggs 12 tablespoons sugar 6 tablespoons oil 6 tablespoons milk 1 sachet powder. It has happened to you many times that you want to prepare a cake, but not. We present you the easiest recipe for scalded cake, it is very fluffy, fragile and extremely. TV This is how you prepare the best cake!
Here is the secret ingredient that.
Ice cream with raspberries and mint
It is very warm outside, and a shower is welcome. Re & # 539and proposed & # 259, & Icircnghe & # 539at & # 259 cu zmeur & # 259 & # 537i ment & # 259, is very easy to prepare and has a special taste.
It seems that the beginning of the preparation of the angel was two thousand years ago in China. Unlike today, it was made from boiled rice in milk, with different flavors. In order to compose the composition, it was placed on the floor. Later, the recipe for this dessert was brought by Marco Polo to Europe and Italy, after which it spread to all countries. Around 1533 & icircnghe & # 539ata was very expensive & # 259, that's why only the rich took advantage of it. Around 1560, a Spanish doctor, Blasius Villa Franca, of Rome, discovered that if certain salts were put on ice or ice, food would freeze quickly. Thus, this discovery led to the spread of the ice in all countries of Europe, taking advantage of its flavor to a much larger number of people.
According to Wikipedia & icqungo & Icircnghe & # 539ata is a cold dessert made from dairy products, such as skimmed milk, combined with seasoning sweeteners such as sugar. This mixture is created cold to prevent the formation of ice crystals, resulting in a smooth structured ice.
Photo: & Icircnghe & # 539at & # 259 cu zmeur & # 259 & # 537i ment & # 259, & icircn foi de napolitan & # 259 & ndash Arhiv & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
& Icirc & # 539i must:
1 box of powder for cream & # 259 cream
750 ml milk
250 ml fri & # 537c & # 259 liquid & # 259
300 g raspberries & # 259 fresh & # 259t & # 259
2 sheets of Neapolitan & # 259
1 leg & # 259tur & # 259 ment & # 259 verde
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Prepare the cream for the cream with cold milk, mix for about 3 minutes. In another bowl, cool and cool. Mix the cream with the whipped cream, then add the washed raspberries, drained, drained and clean the finely chopped mint.
Put a sheet of wafer in a tray and evenly spread the composition, then cover with the second sheet, which you lightly press. It is a good idea to place the sheets with the large layers towards the icing compositions, so that they have a better adhesion.
Freeze for 8 hours, after which you cut the portions, as you consume the ice cream.
Prepare for 10 min. Freeze for 8 hours
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Elena Potra, B & acircrzava, Arad County
Here you will find a delicious icing cake.